Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Time: 5Minutes Cost: $2.00 Difficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. Fresh or Frozen Fruit or Compote
- 2 cups Sorrento® Fat Free Ricotta
- 2 tbs Sugar
- 4 tbs Brown Sugar
- Mix the ricotta cheese and sugar in a bowl and set aside (You can replace sugar with a sweetener if desired.)
- Divide the berries into the base of each ramekin dish.
- Fill to the top with ricotta cheese and cover each dish with brown sugar.
- Place under the broiler, or use a kitchen torch to heat until the sugar bubbles and caramelizes. Serve immediately
Calories per serving: 206 | g fat serving: 1 | Calories from fat: 9
Material I used for this project:
- Ricotta Cheese ()
- Sugar ()
- Brown Sugar ()
- Favorite Fruit or Compote ()
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.